Friday, September 18, 2009

Time for some desert


Loaded up and headin out for AZ. Will be competing in the 3rd Santa Cruz Flats Hang Gliding Comp. This will be my second time at the comp. Last year at this venue was my first experience with a large race to goal type race with all the top pilots there.

Miss T will be driving out with me. She'll stay for the first day of the comp and come back for the last. My dad will be flying out to drive for our team during the week.

I'm still saddened by the tragic news of Alex's mom. We are thinking of you Alex, and we will miss you in Casa Grande.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey Brian, where do you get those white glider bags and are they water proof? Also, which video camera do you use? The footage looks great! Thanks for the help. Ben in Santa Barbara